May 30, 2015

Tteokbokki (Stir-fried Rice Cake)

Tteokbokki Restaurant
(Stir-fried Rice Cake)


Tto Bo Ge Jji  또보겠지 떡볶이


This is a very very popular Tteokbokki(떡볶이) restaurant in Hongdae!!!
It's getting more and more popular,
and I see so many people waiting in a line in front of this restaurant
every time when I pass by here.
Crazyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I love Tteokbokki, so I usually have it almost every week.
For me,
this is the best Tteokbokki ever!!!
So much better than any where else!




Ta-da!!
This is The Tteokbokki!! 
People wait for an hour to have this!
So fresh and tasty. Also spicy, of course! :D Love it!
I just love the fresh mint leaves on top as well as the fried fish cakes. :D




You need to boil this Tteokbokki for few minutes and start with noodle first.



It can be very spicy for you.... :(
I strongly recommend the Garlic Butter Fries!!! Especially for ones who can't take spicy food well. The sweetness of the fries will ease your tongue... :)) 


THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garlic Butter Fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Taste amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just so delicious!!!
Everyone loves this!!! So sweet and yum!!! It goes so well with spicy Tteokbokki!!! :)




You can order fried rice after you finish Tteokbokki. :)
This is the Flying Fish Roe Fried Rice. It's the most popular fried rice menu here.
:D We added cheese on top!



I actually went this restaurant in Hongdae and waited for more than 30 minutes...
but still many people were waiting before me... so I gave up, at the end!
Then, I moved to Sinchon to have this at the Sinchon branch!!! haha...
Sinchon one was newly opened, so there weren't many people yet.
And I went to the Sinchon one many times... 
It's so addictive!!!!!!!!!

MUST TRY IT!!!





* Business Hours: ~ 10 PM


* How to get there?
It's near Zara and Art Box stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment