Jun 14, 2014

Korean BBQ Restaurant #1

Korean BBQ

Nice Two Meat U



I like the name of this restaurant!!! :D

This place seems like an ordinary Korean BBQ restaurant, but it isn’t.
Nice Two Meat U is famous for its 44 seconds BBQ.

Why 44 seconds?


Check it out!! :-)


There's always a queue at the entrance, so I gave up to get in many times...
But... I really wanted to try here tonight, 
and my friend and I waited for around 15 minutes. 
Wasn't too long. :))


These are the best sellers of this restaurant!
Look good~~
and they are cheap~~~




1. Wait until the temperature of the grill gets to 250 degree.
   (One of the staff will come and check the temperature.)
2. Rub the grill with a piece of pork fat to make it oily.
3. Place meat on the grill -> Turn the meat over the grill (Only once)
4. Put the weight on the meat and wait for just 44 seconds.
5. Enjoy the meat ~~~~~ :))

I guess they think it's the best way to cook meat. ㅋㅋ
It's interesting, isn't it? 




We ordered a set menu. 
Assorted pork and the bean paste soup(Doenjang soup)! :))



ㅋㅋㅋ Now, we are waiting for our meat to be cooked perfectly!!!


Also, we ordered the steamed egg. Oh yeah... :)
It's always good with the Korean BBQ!!


I'd say the quality of the meat is not the best.
It's just average, I think..
However, my experience in this restaurant was quite pleasant and fun! :)
I think it's bit special and it 's worth to try. :D
Plus, the price is quite reasonable!!





Menu.
Very simple.






* Business Hours: 5 PM ~ 2 AM, Everyday

* Add: 402-24, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
          서울시 마포구 서교동 402-24

* How to get there?
It's near Sangsu(line 6) station.



No comments:

Post a Comment